Friday, January 13, 2012

Missing Motivation

I knw have to do a lot in this one life. N trust me I am working hard to make things fall in place. But the motivation is missing and let me state one truth competing with yourself is really tough and you have to develop a taste for it. I know this seems rely simple to do things right and correct with dicipline and all but when it come to execution it very difficult for people like me who hav lived in vicinity of dicipline but never practised it. Whenver I start a thing I am very fresh and excited but by the time I am half way I tend to loose interest in the subject and this has happened not once but this is the most obvious responce from my side. I know have to develop some sort of focus mechanism by which I can create dedication towards my work. I just hope I do this in time.

Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You are having a good time reading My Blog