Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Phase in Bangalore

Things have started to move the way I always wished. I dono ow did I manage it so early in my work career. My best guess will be that 3 years is a long time in career. Well I have been working with this new firm for the last 3 months now and to tell the truth I have loved every moment of it. Rite when I enter the office I am at peace as if I have not come to work but that I have come to work (pun intended). The very moment I feel its starting to get monotonic, and by that I don't mean just work (even the fun here is so straneous sometimes) ; there is always something interesting and new that will happen to break the chill. I have been here for just over 3 months and I have learnt more than I could have done in an year. I have migrated servers, conducted training, provided on call support, played cricket, witnessed 3 big functions, ogled at chiks in wrk place, worked on oracle and wt not. Done all the things I wanted to and when I wanted to without having to answer the 'WHY' . I dd try my luck to return to kol with some new firm but then didnt get the interview call. But that didnt make me low cause I know things will happen just when I want them to happen badly. Life's treating me well and now the time has finally come when I will have to choose some one to settle down. I havn't given it much of a thoght but I am sure things will happen pretty soon.


Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You are having a good time reading My Blog