Thursday, May 26, 2011

cudnt think of

I spend a lot of my time on net trying to learn something new everyday. I watch movies very often n i like to repeat the movies a lot of times if i like dem. I dono much about psychology but I have a lot of things running in my head all the time and I have a tendency to try n finish things as soon as I can. I want to spend much of time doing something or the other so that I dont have time to sit n think about anything n I fear dat there is sm thgt that I want to escape. I live my life as it comes n never think of hw to do things today to make my future better. I always do wt I want to the way I want to. yes there are a lot of things that I have to cut on cause of my huge credit bills n sm cause I do end up hurting myself. I have always been emotional and never hurt sm1 intentionally. I like to live life king size. I never like to say I wish. I always take my shot to wtever opportunity comes my way. But m nt dat lucky always. I always liked the MagicMoments of my life. Funny Im over all those things now but still see flashes of her every now n den I still hunt her in crowd pointlessly. Seriously I dont get attracted to most of the beauties ogled by frns. Dont get me wrong dere dude. I always m attracted to faces which have resemblance to her. I know this is crazy but then this is how things are right now. I do not know what is stored fr me in future but I want to live in my present. I dono how will I get over the fear of being alone. I want to be with sm1 soon ere I turn into a total phanatic.


Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You are having a good time reading My Blog